Re: [MiNT] FireBee & Freemint

On Sun, 2011-04-24 at 17:59 +0200, m0n0 wrote:

>  I think the xaaes manual misses to mention that these modes are
>  declared by other drivers... it just mentions ST/Falcon, but it does not
>  say that these mode can be anything, at least the VDI or other
>  subsystems must understand the value. At least that's how I understand
>  it right now.

Selection screen resolutions with the VDI is a total mess. It can be
done in so many ways. The best way would be to remove the "video"-option
completely and leave the task of setting the resolution up to the VDI.

fVDI, NVDI/ET4000, Crazy Dots and Nova all does this differently.
Documenting the various VDIs should not be up to XaAES.

Jo Even