Re: [MiNT] Localisation of other MiNT SW

Am 06.04.2011, 21:37 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

If I restart XaAES on the Milan then it restarts ok but the mouse is
frozen.

Bohdan had the same problem on the TT and for him a patched
fVDI fixed the issue. I can't do this on the Milan (MVDI) so
does anyone know what the cause is and how it could be fixed ?

The fVDI-problem comes from an fVDI-problem ;-)

Your problem is different. Which version do you use? There is now a shortcut to explicitly restart XaAES (Ctrl-Alt-J). Did you try this?

--
Helmut Karlowski