Re: [MiNT] XaAES 1.18 desktop

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 00:42:25 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 23:27 +0200, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> > Peter Slegg wrote:
> > > I have just tried 1.18 daily build trunk-14062011.tar.bz2 and got a
> > > strange display where the topmost icons are under the menu.
> >
> > Same for me on FireBee/FireTOS.
>
> Probably because Helmut has made the menubar hideable. The desktop looks
> exactly like this under N.AES with hideable menubar too.

Yes, exactly! This is a new feature of XaAES (can be hidden in xaaes.cnf and
with keyboard shortcut ALT+CTRL+0).
For TeraDesk, you can set an offset for desktopicon-positions in teradesk.inf to
avoid that problem.
Edit with qed in section "deskicons={}":
  xoff=0   - X-Offset for Desktop-Icons (Pixel)
  yoff=0   - Y-Offset for Desktop-Icons (Pixel)

Lars