Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

Hi all,

no, this is not a problem of interference between network- and usb-driver; it happens
if usb driver is not loaded, too. So i focus on network first.
I know about the mtu setting <1500 and tested different values some years ago, but it
showed no difference.
But Miro pointed me the right way somehow :-) I mounted a clean HD in Falcon/CT63,
made a fast EasyMiNT-installation (1-16-3Alpha) and installed inet4.xdd and ne2kenec.xif from
http://assemsoft.atari.org/. NOW IT WORKS: Big downloads don't stop, FalcAmp is running good
with internetradio 128k for hours, even 15MB (easymint/standard.tar) download went fast.

Next step: Installed  trunk-20062011, again with assemsoft drivers. Now this inet4.xdd shows
errormessage "Mint too old, this module requires at least a FreemiNT 1.16!". Strange, perhaps
the version-query in this inet4.xdd is buggy; same happens with 1.17.0.
Next, inet4.xdd from trunk + ne2kenec.xif: The old problems occure again, same with
inet4.xdd from trunk + enec6.xif.

So, can anybody fix this version problem with assemsoft's inet4.xdd?
I still wonder why i am the only one with this problem...somebody out there with same
hardware (Falcon/CT60/NetUSBee)?

Next i'll test USB behaviour without installed network drivers.

Best Regards,
Lars