Re: [MiNT] Some real world usage

Sounds really great! What drivers (MiNT-Version) did you use for EtherNEC?
It's the one by Assemsoft, it's faster and more stable than the original enec6.xif, at least to my observation.

DL-speed with wget?
I don't use (or even have installed) wget on that machine but my client/server apps communicate at ~120-150 KB/s.

Perhaps you can mail me the following files of your config so i can compare
to mine?
I actually don't use any of them. I use super-minimalistic FreeMiNT "distro", just mint.prg + ifconfig started from mint.cnf, if I recall correctly. Similar to my uMiNT package.

I would really like to see Quake+Network on my Falcon(s)!!!
IIRC, your troubles are with large binary transfers, Quake transfers only a few KBs at time...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org