Re: [MiNT] sa_sigaction issue

Paweł Góralski wrote:
I've recently stumbled upon following problem in SDL 1.2 trunk

What a coincidence !
I hit the same problem at the very same minute as you.

This 'sa_sigaction' looks like standard thing, but I don't have any idea
why it isn't defined.

Same question.

The MiNTLib defines only the sa_handler member, no sa_sigaction.

Anyone has an idea how it should be fixed? Besides removing
sa_sigaction part completely, if this possible at all?

I was trying to comment it out:

if ( action.sa_handler == SIG_DFL /*&& action.sa_sigaction == (void*)SIG_DFL*/ ) {

The question is still open.

--
Vincent Rivière