Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT binaries and CPU specific versions

I totally agree to both of you.

Vincent

Le 14/07/2011 18:04, Alan Hourihane a écrit :
Agreed. We're on the same page Mark.

Alan.

On 07/14/11 16:57, Mark Duckworth wrote:
I believe the freemint source directory should build everything for the
architecture specified in the config vars or environment variables just
like any normal configure script source.  There should be one arch
built.  You want to build for all?  You just make distclean, change
your target and then make.

I've always found it annoying that if I just do make, it rebuilds
everything 5 times with strange ozk1 and ozk2 builds that I have no
idea what they are for.

Also debug should be a parameter, not an arch.