[MiNT] GCC 4.6.1 beta

Hello.

GCC 4.6.1 has been released some time ago. I have updated the MiNT patch and included a fix for the bug which prevented to build the MiNTLib for ColdFire, it works fine now.

However, there is still trouble compiling EmuTOS and FreeMiNT with it, and the bugfix above needs testing. Details there:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/beta/

When the major Atari software compiles fine with this compiler, I will release an official version.

I noticed 2 very positive changes :
- The GCC 4.6 Cygwin binaries are significantly faster that the 4.5 ones
- There are more warnings, and reported more precisely

Enjoy!

--
Vincent Rivière