Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT binaries and CPU specific versions

But then again, I meant that in a funny way :)

14 jul 2011 kl. 21.00 skrev Miro Kropáček:

I did, but you all f*cking hated it :-D so I threw it in the toilet. But no worries, I've got no hard feelings about that :-D
Actually, I've re-read the whole thread again and there was only one guy with some let's say neutral comments and that was Jo Even and even he has agreed in the end it's useful and makes sense.

So it's really a poor excuse, please get back to the work! ;-)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org