Re: [MiNT] Language/keyboard selection and problems

	I should note my guessess --

	XControl.ACC -- I'm betting the language is hardcoded in, and
there are versions for each language; I recall having received an English
one on floppies in the late 80s, so it'll be around the Net somewhere no
doubt.

	TosWin2.app -- same boat I bet; maybe its German only built, or
maybe its compile time, but thats my guess.

	This is why my tl;dr note is about the keyboard mapping (and also
the lack of keyboard until Toswin is used.) The language display is
probably just a case of me finding the right binaries.

		jeff