Re: [MiNT] cookie and cpu lists

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 4:08 AM, Lonny Pursell <atari@bright.net> wrote:
> on 7/27/11 11:30 AM, Paul Wratt wrote:
>
>> cat /kern/cookiejar > cookies.txt
>> cat /kern/cpuinfo > cpuinfo.txt
>>
>> or similar..
>>
>> can people please post cookie/cpu texts (or email them directly if
>> they want to maintain privacy)
>>
>> Especially looking at ways to detect non-standard hardware combos
>> (mouse, sound, network, platform specific, etc)
>>
>> Standard is OK too tho, can confirm "platform reference"..
>>
>> Lonny: I would like to see your aranym ones too (because they are
>> non-afros) if thats OK
>
> They are all listed in the TOS.HYP already, no surprises to be found.  Lol

yeah, but I want to see what a working machine has, so I can build
"reference" checks

IE, ARAnyM does not have the (recommend) DSP cookie, but does have SND
& GSXB .. (with zmagxsnd)

At the moment I want to know what a FireBee looks like, and if I can
detect network card to select the correct XIF on other hardware..

Again, what does a running PAK/3 look like. And other processor cards
on other platforms.. same for working CT6x with CTPCI & network
card...

Also anyone using the bultin LAN on Falcon..

I can do a setup a setup like yours (ARAnyM) but I would like to
compare it to one that is already being used

Paul