Re: [MiNT] ext2 copyright character

2011/7/29 Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:
> Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
>>
>> Speaking about copyright messages - several components in FreeMiNT (like
>> the
>> serial drivers and ext2 IIRC) say "Copyright Frank Naumann" followed by
>> the
>> build date. I think this is a bit morbid, considering that Frank passed
>> away
>> quite some time ago now. I suggest that this is changed so it becomes
>> clear
>> that the date is the compilation date.
>
> I didn't want to speak about this because it was unrelated to the topic of
> this thread, but I had the very same feeling.
>
> --
> Vincent Rivière

if the code has been changed by another since the current copyright
display (including date) then I agree

However I believe build date for those parts is not as important as
the date (and who) of last time someone worked on them (as opposed to
the kernel build date)

hopefully someone will fix the other copyright chars also displayed
incorrectly..

Paul