Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

Hi,

exept m0n0, nobody replied to my posting in german Atari forum yet (just a poll
if there's anybody who can confirm this problem). :-(
But it's impossible, i cannot be alone with this, happens here reproducable on two
Falcons (with slightly different hardware) but nowhere else in this world??????
Anyway, we sorted out some things:
- no problem with MiNT 1-16-3 (EasyMiNT)
- problem occures with FreeMiNT >= 1-17-0, same network settings
- NOT caused by inet4.xdd and enec*.xif (EasyMiNT's inet4.xdd, version-check removed from Alan)
- when writing huge trace_logs with curl, DL works but slower than with 1-16-3
Sure this is a workaround for downloads (thanks to m0n0), but other apllications (mail, netradio,...)
are still not working correct.
How can we find the main problem??? I don't want to be stucked to 1-16-3 for proper network usage...
Exept this, 1-17-0 (1-18-CUR) are sooo much better :-)

Regards,
Lars