Re: [MiNT] XaAES: background,was:Chaos in gradients

Am 02.09.2011, 23:56 Uhr, schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

Am Freitag, den 02.09.2011, 23:07 +0200 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

This buffer is read from a file that has to be created by XaAES
before.  Now I'm looking for a program that displays an image without
window-widgets.

Of course some gradients could be used too.

 1. This screenshot has definitly wrong colors. (The window widgets.)

No they are correct (compare http://wiki.sparemint.org/images/Widgets1.gif (homwidg)). At least on my computer.

 2. Why does the desktop window has widgets? Mysterious ;)

They are in the background-image. That's why I'm looking for a prog that displays only an image without any widgets.

--
Helmut Karlowski