Re: [MiNT] zview

I think that the current Mint/XaAES is more stable than 1.15.12/NAES
used to be.

It very rarely crashes on me. I did see some very odd behaviour
yesterday but that was a one-off after running gcc builds for over
24 hours.

In a bash window I typed "pwd <enter>"  and "logout <enter>" appeared !
The I went to the toswin2 menu and clicked on open a new window and a
dialogue appeared saying "St-Guide is not installed". This happened for
every menu item. Then Thing crashed so I rebooted.

I had been running zView and lots of other stuff so I doubt this could
be repeated.

Very strange indeed.

I had another thought, when MP is off, could it warn you if MP rules are
violated ?  This would allow the user to run without MP but be aware that
an app is doing something bad. I am not sure how MP is implemented so this
might not be possible. It may have prevented people from writing bad apps
in the past.

Regards,

Peter