[MiNT] Falcon060/MINT problem

Been about a week since I booted my Falcon up, and it started doing something
funky (see attached screenshots). No changes made, in fact I really need to
upgrade, I'm still running NAES and Thing.

As you can see it boots all the way up to the Thing desktop, with 2 popups
that can't be read along the way. One goes away after a few seconds by
itself, the other you have to click on. No error messages from MINT during
the bootup process.

Until now, its been remarkably stable.

I have a CTCM, so I tried lowering the CPU speed, made no difference. Also,
once, but only once, and not again (so far), when I let the memory test run
out, the TT Ram test started with an "X" in the very first slot, instead of a
dash. Never done it again though. Haven't pulled the 256m stick and reseated
it yet.

With MINT disabled, everything appears to boot up and work fine.

Guessing something with THING is corrupted?

Don't want to tie up the MINT list, you guys are doing really important work,
was just wondering if anyone had some quick suggestions about how/where to
start. So if this is totally inappropriate for here, just tell me and I'll
take it to some forum.

Thanks.

--
Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives.!"
An Atari SW/HW based BBS - Telnet:darkforce-bbs.dyndns.org