Re: [MiNT] Question about memory under MagiC

On Sunday 23 Oct 2011 00:00:41 Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> > certainly can upload the complete sources) and, anyway, the code is 100 %
> > stable under MiNT with MP on.
>
> No it's not ;) It only works by accident. The code is broken in all
> cases. A good catch by MagiC. If you haven't tested this under MagiC,
> your code would have caused mysterious errors even under MiNT when MP is
> disabled.

I forgot to add that the code in question has been working "by accident" on
Lars Schmidbauer's Falcon for months, withouh MP, and without a crash. I'm
quite willing to accept that my code is broken (I have no ego in that respect)
but it doesn't seem that simple to me.

Cheers,
JFL
--