Re: [MiNT] zview

OL wrote:

> > alert-pipe. Maybe you try the latest build to see if zView now crashes
> > more cleanly.
>
> No in fact I use Mint but with MyAES, probably why I not saw this when I=20
> try debug Zview on it with MP.
> Interesting a bug of a software reveal bug of an other.

This special bug could only be seen with XaAES ;-) But it affected
everything that was killed with memory-violation, not only zview.

> Something I test I think in 2003 that surprise me:  In Mint it is not=20
> possible to call a gemdos function from an interrupt without crash while=20

You mean from inside a trap? This should work, depends on the type of
trap I guess, but I'm pretty sure you can call gemdos from an AES-trap.

Maybe switch to user-mode first, I don't know.

-Helmut