Re: [MiNT] Helmut-branch doesn't compile

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:26:46 +0100, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>
> wrote:

> >> What in particular?
> >
> > In N.AES the menu is automatically hidden when you leave it or
> > select/cancel a menu-item. And it appears automatically when the mouse
> > pointer touch the top of the screen.
>
> What I mean is that it's not very intuitive to click on nothing to make
> the menu appear/disappear.

Yes, I remmeber the discussion - that's why I did this mouse-control for
menu. But I definitely don't want a menu to pop up only because the
mouse happens to move in that area.

Maybe it's because you are used to the N.AES-way.

Maybe I'll also add this or something similar to XaAES someday (and maybe not).

-Helmut