Re: [MiNT] Invalid S?_MAGIC

2 okt 2011 kl. 19:19 skrev Peter Slegg:

> I definately reported the problem when mint.ini was introduced because
> MP was on by default and it caused Thing to fail to start. IIRC it could be
> started after boot-up without issues but other apps had problems so I had
> to disable it again.

You've said that a couple of times, but I fail to see the relevance - no offense. It's not a bug within Thing or the kernel, so reporting it as a bug does not make sense at all (and I'm not surprised noone would help you in that case).

> Obviously I would like to get MP but if my commonly used apps crash then
> it's not a sensible option.
>
> When MP kills Thing like this, is anything logged that might help locate
> the real culprit ?

Pick one:
1. I have reviewed the executable flags on the applications I use
2. I have not reviewed the executable flags on the applications I use

:) It's your choice. I'm just saying it most probably works if you configure it.

-- PeP