Re: [MiNT] R: Re: XaAES not loading Jinnee (Falcon 030)

Am 07.10.2011, 22:08 Uhr, schrieb lvc958@libero.it <lvc958@libero.it>:

This is what I always got too. Today I ran the installer et voila jinee
works (on aranym, see screenshot)!

I have XaAES+Jinnee running smootly on my Milan 040 (obviously with the
slb warning issue).

I get it too with the gentoo-build. I must have changed something in my private kernel so that it finds the slb, I don't know. But jinee still runs.

Install jinee with the setup-program and disable memory-protection (I
guess).

Already tryed this. May be it is a 030 specific issue?

Maybe.

--
Helmut Karlowski