Re: [MiNT] warning on unchecked fs on boot up v1.18

Am 01.10.2011, 11:33 Uhr, schrieb WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com>:

Here are the photo for Mint v1.18 from my system.
1. boot.jpg show the part where the unchecked fs warning occurs (yellow highlight). It even before the MINT.CNF I think.

2. unmount.jpg shows two syncing done - 1st time when files are close, 2nd time after unmounting the drive.

Do you only have c: and d:?

Does the last "syncing" also appear in 1.17? If not I guess it may be easy to fix (but I think it's also there) ..

--
Helmut Karlowski