Re: [MiNT] Helmut-branch doesn't compile

Am 30.10.2011, 23:23 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

Thanks. I attempted to try your latest XaAES on my Firebee but it
failed.

- Your kernel fails with Fatal error very early in the boot.

This has been reported already, don't know what it is.

- Your XaAES fails to start with the trunk kernel (Wrong kentry).

This is because I have not yet included usb in my kernel. You can't mix the versions.

But as for XaAES there's no other difference.

So I checked out the latest trunk instead which worked fine. The
background image is working fine. So does the hideable menu, although I
must admit that I think the N.AES implementation is much better.

What in particular?

http://youtu.be/Kn_mKvfjhBo
http://youtu.be/2SR9gxqQeoQ

Nice ;-)