Re: [MiNT] zview

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:52:15 +0200, Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

I'm afraid I don't understand the internals of XaAES very well. But IIRC
Henk used his malloc-lib which is capable of exactly this when he worked
on XaAES. Has this been removed?

I know he has such a lib, but I never saw anything of it in XaAES, and
it would surely not have been be a good idea to remove it.

It was there: http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers/XAAES__2.002.zip

It was probably removed by Frank when he made XaAES into a kernel module. So it's a bit late now to ask for the reason (maybe there was a good one) behind this. Maybe Ozk knows. Ozk, are you here?

Jo Even