Re: [MiNT] hairlines

On Sat, 2011-11-05 at 10:25 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> > I think the main problem here is the messed-up userdefs in general in
> > Windom-apps under XaAES. This could indicate a problem with XaAES (VDI
>
> Why XaAES? Does this work in MyAES? The only difference I know is the
> general appearance.

1. Looks as intended under TOS and FireTOS.
2. Looks as intended under MyAES.
3. Used to look as intended under XaAES...
4. ...but doesn't with the current XaAES.
5. Same problem on CT60+Radeon, Firebee and Milan -> probably not VDI
related.

> > workstation being messed up) or Windom.
>
> There are always differences in the various VDIs concerning
> VDI-handle-usage: On some functions the physical is needed, on some (most)
> the virtual, on some it does not matter. I can only find this by
> trial&error. That's why Quit/Restart did not work on CTPCI (now it should)
> and a common source for redraw-errors. So it would be interesting if other
> CTPCI-users have the same problem with zview.

As stated above, the same problem happens on atleast three different
computers.

It could be a bug in Windom that manifests itself only with a recent
XaAES, or it could be a problem with XaAES.

Jo Even