Re: [MiNT] Makefile patch for FireBee ethernet driver.

Am Mittwoch, den 16.11.2011, 00:02 +0100 schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

This will take some time, so it would be better to do a quick and
dirty fix for the Makefile now, then everything will be in-depth
reworked later.

Ok, I just wanted to have it communicated. I will test my not so complete change to the Makefile. And also I wanted to keep in mind that I would like to have some architecture target for inet4.xdd =)

Maybe I can provide an solution for this by myself... ( but I don't like makefiles that much...)

Greets,