Re: [MiNT] Helmut-branch doesn't compile

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 23:23:53 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:

> > fatfs.c should compile now.
>
> Thanks. I attempted to try your latest XaAES on my Firebee but it
> failed.
>
> - Your kernel fails with Fatal error very early in the boot.
> - Your XaAES fails to start with the trunk kernel (Wrong kentry).
>
> So I checked out the latest trunk instead which worked fine. The
> background image is working fine. So does the hideable menu, although I
> must admit that I think the N.AES implementation is much better.
>
> I posted a couple of videos of my Firebee running this version:
>
> http://youtu.be/Kn_mKvfjhBo
> http://youtu.be/2SR9gxqQeoQ
>
> Jo Even

I only just got around to watching those. Netsurf won't play them yet ;-)

Netsurf does look so much faster than on the Milan60 and I'd love to be
able to read USB mem-sticks on the Milan. Is there any prospect of
turning the usb drivers into pci versions ?

Regards,

Peter