[MiNT] What happened to the G_BOX background?

Hello,

As the title suggests, I miss in the latest XaAES versions the nice gradient
of G_BOXes that has been the default the last years. They seem pretty flat
now, particularly in contrast to the true colour window widgets. DISABLED
G_BUTTONs look pretty flat too.

Helmut, is this by design or an infortunate side-effect of the new
textures/gradients (or a setting I missed)?

For comparison, I'm attaching 2 screenshots of the same dialog window from
1.17 and 1.18.

Cheers,
JFL
--