Re: [MiNT] Menu behaviour: difference between 'pull' and 'push'?

Op 12/21/11 11:25 PM, Helmut Karlowski schreef:

leave (and nolocking) is nonsense - should be removed:

On the contrary.

Leave and nolocking were features designed by me for XaAES 0.963 and earlier.
I hated the need for a click outside a menu when I didnt want to select
a item. Just moving the mouse outside of the popup made the menu
pop. Later I decided that popping a menu only if the mouse moved
sideways out of the menu is more convenient. But then I already
stopped XaAES development.

Nolocking was indication that the menu popus were drawn in a
invisible window. It was nice to see lines.app running underneath
a menu. :-) I think this is now standard behaviour of XaAES, but it
was designed to be configurable.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers