Re: [MiNT] Network and time program questions.

Am Dienstag, den 20.12.2011, 16:29 +0100 schrieb WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com>:

Has anyone tried to set up an rpm build server that can do all
the packages ?  It might encourage people to try to update some
of the rpms if they don't have to spend ages building them.

yes, someone please do that. Thanks.

I also thought about that... I think it would also help in rebuilding the packages for coldfire. On the other side I'm not sure if it wouldn't be better to stick to the more modern gentoo packages,
or maybe create an new distribution based on opkg...

I would be with it. It would require some funds, or someone who is willing to provide an powerfull server with fast internet access.

Greets,