Re: [MiNT] Network and time program questions.

Am Montag, den 19.12.2011, 10:42 +0100 schrieb Christos Tziotzis <ctziotzis@gmail.com>:

I am using mono's program, the magic one works nicely. Only question,
does it always output the alert box or can I run it from the mint.cnf
through exec?

I've added it to the mint.cnf, yes. There is some config line (huh, bad config file format...) which hides the alert box. However, this config setting isn't 100% clean, because it call's appl_init anyway, and that's before GEM is running.... that shouldn't be :) However, it works okay for me here. Just find the config entry and set it to the correct value.
It should be documented within README.TXT.

Greets,