Re: [MiNT] Xaaes Snap

Am 16.12.2011, 12:18 Uhr, schrieb <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

Often, having snapped, it is useful to open the file and save it as a jpeg.
Would it be
possible to add a checkbox to the xaaes snap dialogue that when checked will
open
the default image viewer ?

Do you use the program xaaesnap that produces tiff-output?

So for instance I could tick the box and have zView open the saved screenshot
automatically.

XaAES does not know where the snapper stores the file, it would need feedback from it somehow.

Other thoughts include saving to the clipboard instead of ramdisc and then add
an option to
zView to open the clipboard image.

You can patch xaaesnap to use another directory (e.g. replace ram by tmp).

I suggest to use sort by date and select the topmost file in the fileselector.

--
Helmut Karlowski

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5