Re: [MiNT] Without pictures in Highwire

Hi,

I set cache ut it still the same please find below fragment of my cfg files, I copy from my falcon where it is working fine. Please look at and correct if there is a fault configuration

I have MiNT 1.18 from 30 Nov (may be I ought to try with new build ?)

I also try launch Netsurf with 32bit colour but there warning Pid 95 Bus error etc. I have Hades with ATI Mach 64 resolution is 1024x768x32 bit. I also try with 24 bits
but still without picture

Do you kno why ?

Best Regards
Piotr

### Cache Setup ###
#
# Set the maximum amout in kilo bytes for images cached in memory. This # value affects only these images which aren't used anymore (default is 100k).
#
CACHEMEM = 500  # = 512,000 bytes
#
# To allow HighWire to save visited pages for later revisites define a
# directory for storage.  This might be something like
#
CACHEDIR = C:\TMP\
CACHEDIR = F:\INTERNET\HIGHWIRE\CACHE.DIR
CACHEDIR = U:\ram\ # note that this one might need plenty of ram and
# will also prevent from persistant cookie support
#
# Set the maximum usage of disk space for storing cache files and optionally
# the maximum number of files to use.
# If not set here HighWire will use only sparingly 2MB andd 200 files max.
#
CACHEDSK = 8192       # use 8MB disk space
CACHEDSK = 4096 300 # use 4MB disk space, but not more than in 300 files

### Assorted Settings ###

# suppress all images from any loaded page
#
NO_IMAGE = 0