Re: [MiNT] samba 3.6.1 test

Peter Slegg wrote:
I don't know if this helps anyone but it was worth a try.

The following old thread may (or not) be related to the problem:
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2006-October/049911.html

I learned there that the tdb stuff was related to mmap(), and that log error was a safety check for tdb corrupt files.

The only significant thing I did in my patch was to implement anonymous_shared_allocate() with abort(), because the standard implementation uses mmap(), which is unavailable in FreeMiNT. I don't know if this is related to the tdb errors or not.

That could also be trouble with the MiNTLib, ftruncate() stuff and so on. Or maybe something totally different.

--
Vincent Rivière