Re: [MiNT] git for mint

It's not impossible, just a pain.

On 20/01/12 23:06, Mariusz Buras wrote:
That's a shame. Is it too big of an issue to patch it for mint on "our" side ?

On 1/20/2012 11:02 PM, Alan Hourihane wrote:
On 20/01/12 22:54, Mariusz Buras wrote:
Hello there,
After a short googling and and attempt to compile it myself I resort to you guys. I'd love to use git under mint. Have anyone of you had any luck with it ?

It's broken because MiNT uses different STAT bits than what git expects. It's git's fault, but I don't see that changing as I'd already logged the bug with those guys.

Alan.