Re: [MiNT] New Gentoo Packages

On 31/01/12 10:14, Vincent Rivière wrote:
Le 31/01/2012 10:27, Alan Hourihane a écrit :
Updates....

Impressive list, as usual.

app-shells/bash-4.2_p20.tbz2

Does this fix the ^C bug ? In my builds of the official sources I have to type ^C followed by some character to produce a break, because IIRC MiNT does not support the signal flag SA_RESTART.

No, that's still there. Not sure what caused it, as bash 3.2 works fine.

sys-apps/debianutils-4.0.3.tbz2

By chance, does this allow to install Debian packages ? I somehow compiled dpkg for MiNT some day...

No, it's just a few tools used from debian.

sys-devel/binutils-2.22.tbz2

I have not upgraded to this one yet. At one time someone reported a regression for ColdFire after the 2.21 release, it should have been fixed before the 2.22 release. I want to check that before releasing binutils 2.22 with my cross-tools.

www-client/links-2.4-r2.tbz2
www-client/links-2.5.tbz2
www-client/lynx-2.8.8_pre9.tbz2

Do they work fine ?
I will try them on the FireBee.

Seem to here, with my limited use of them.

Alan.