Re: [MiNT] XaAES language detection via appl_getinfo()

Am 28.01.2012, 20:28 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

On Saturday 28 January 2012 20:10:02 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 28.01.2012, 01:08 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire

<jflemaire@skynet.be>:
Do you know if os_conf is changed according to the NV-RAM?

I have no idea. I had these informations from Vincent so with any luck he'll
be able to answer.

Incidentally, I tried today's build and nothing has changed for me. I still
get French while TOS is set to English.

Sure - I have not committed anything yet.

But you can set lang in xaaes.cnf if you want.

--
Helmut Karlowski

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5