Re: [MiNT] Fwd: Re: marathon,was:Egale

Am Mittwoch, den 15.02.2012, 00:15 +0100 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

 	  msg[1] = gl_apid;                           //  <-- HERE IT IS

This must be the one of the caller!

One could say that the SLB IS the caller of the appl_write.

The caller should inform the slb about it's apid (different for every
user  of the slb),

As I said, it's only used for the appl_write used to show some bubble. However, I don't know if it's only about the app id. I though appl_init maybe does something more than returning an app id. I thought of dracdlg as a single process, which is required to call appl_init
before it does any GEM / AES stuff.

or better the slb should not use the AES at all.

Dracdlg.slb purpose is: provide GEM Dialogs and draw special objects.
I don't see any problem with that in general. But I see that the GEM stuff is mixed with GEM stuff within the application, and that's why I thought it's maybe worth to try to link the SLB statically. If that works fine -
there is no need for further bug fixing / searching.

I wonder what apid it uses now when XaAES just returns in my patched
version when the slb does appl_init ...

there is no error checking after appl_init().