Re: [MiNT] _AKP cookie

Am 04.02.2012, 21:15 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

On Saturday 04 February 2012 20:54:26 Helmut Karlowski wrote:

- if _AKP is set by TOS use its language-field for the new _AKP-cookie set
by MiNT
- else if NVRAM is available use the language from NVRAM and set the
language-field in _AKP
- else use the language of TOS (from OS_HEADER.os_conf) and set the
language-field in _AKP

I successfully tested the first two on aranym (EmuTOS sets _AKP
completely) and TT.

So if no one has objections I'll commit that.

Sounds like the perfect solution for me. I'll test this as soon as it is
available.

Are there any cases where TOS only sets the keyboard-field in _AKP (that would be a bug)?

If TOS is multilingual the language in os_conf is set to 127 resulting in the _AKP-language being 0.

If the user sets $LANG in mint.cnf (which would also set the XaAES-language) the _AKP-cookie is not changed.

I think we can (or have to) live with these.

--
Helmut Karlowski