[MiNT] Stuff missing in the daily builds

Hi,

I'm missing the following stuff from the trunk daily build:

- The net tools.
- The minixfs tools (fsck, minit).
- tools/mgw/examples contains examples on setting up a ppp-connection. Why here? - pppd and chat which is referred to by the examples mentioned above are missing. If they don't belong here then why the ppp-examples?
- mount_nfs

I've also noticed that the command line executables are missing the .ttp suffix. I think all executables should be ready to run from a FAT-partition.

Jo Even