[MiNT] AHCC V4.10

LS
There is a new version available on my home page (see sig)

Changes:
march 20 2012
v4.10
  General:
    Some reorganization of debug code.
    It is now possible to write intermediate code
    (IXC, aka "interchange code") to a .i file alongside
     the object code.
    This option has been disentangled from other debug code.
    The IXC might be of interest to the curious user, but it is
     basically of use to myself when there are problems.
    I dont need to recompile AHCC and compile other peoples
    code. I can ask a user to send me the IXC.

  Shell:
    Name of loaded project is now shown in the menu bar.
    always visible. Display menu entry removed.
    Split menu title 'Project'.
    No need for menu entry 'Assemble',
     'Compile' will do just fine.
     Entry removed.
    Use HIDETREE to disable the debug menu.
    (DISABLED was cleared by Boxkite after a selector action).
    This caused some confusion.

    Accept names without extension in the project file.
    They now default to .c

  Compiler:
    Flag an error on a unclosed comment.
    Detect differences in prototypes regarding qualifiers.
    e.g: p(const char *); vs p(char *){...}

    Fixed a subtle bug in the optimizer. (Fixes Marathon)

  Coldfire:
    Fixed wrong code where a pushed float was used in a call.
    Fixed wrong code when casting float to unsigned long.

  Assembler:
    accept operands of the form (a,b) and (e,f,g)
    where a is a 16 bit constant and e is a 8 bit constant.
    generate a(b) resp. e(f,g) where possible.

  Library:
    Added function 'delay'.

--
Groeten; Regards.