Re: [MiNT] tfork() bug.

Am Mittwoch, den 16.05.2012, 14:51 +0200 schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:

Demonstrate a crash in your program and I can take a look. I've limited time at the moment, so can't dig in entirely. So if you have the time to
demonstrate the crash and potential propose a fix, that'd be great.

There is no instant crash - it's unusual that a double free() causes an instant crash - it just results in corrupted memory - and sooner or later bad things are going to happen.

The potential fix is to remove the (nonsense) Mfree() from tfork.

Greets,
Ole