Re: [MiNT] fVDI in FreeMiNT CVS?

Am 08.05.2012, 14:46 Uhr, schrieb Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz>:

Hello all,

what would you guys think about including fVDI in the FreeMiNT CVS?
Johan (the fVDI author) seems to be willing to move the fVDI to a public
CVS (finally :-) so even though I have just created a Sourceforge.net
project for it I was wondering if hosting in FreeMiNT CVS could be
better for the project.

Sourceforge would be good, freemint-cvs would be better.

Anyway there needs to be a freetype-version along with it (not all work, I
use freetype-2.1.10). Anything in freemint-cvs should compile out-of-the-box, IMHO.

--
Helmut Karlowski