[MiNT] Modern mint/xaaes

Hi all,

I have no trouble with older versions of mint/xaaes but the current trunk for some time will not run on my falcon. I cannot quite figure it out. I chased down another problem that was a contributor but not the cause which was that I moved my nvdi*.sys files out of gemsys. When I decided to remove the CTPCI from the equation of course things don't work. But now even with all of that out of the equation, no desk accs, a very basic auto folder (nvdi and mint), this is what I get in my xa_boot.log and it says fatal error, must reboot.

Creating XaAES kernel thread
AESSYS:Installed 'nAES' cookie in readable memory at 141E000
apid=-1,P_handle=0
k_init: videomode=0
nvdi version = 501
could not determine fvdi version
k_init:vdo=30000 vm=0 video=0
Default screenmode
Screenmode is: 1
k_init: v_opnwk() mode=1
k_init: v_opnwk() handle=1
Physical work station opened: 1
Virtual work station opened: 2
exception 10 for AESSYS pc:12810F6 addr:3B7C

10 is a bus error I found, but I don't know enough to track down what the pc is doing. Does anyone a guide on assembler level debugging? I'd love to figure it out myself but I'm confused ;) Specifically I understand what the program counter is and why you would need it, but what is the basepage address there. Is that just the offset in memory where the aessys binary is loaded?

Thanks,
Mark