[MiNT] Problem in COPS build

Hello all,

I try compil cops from CVS, the system compil fine on GCC 4 from Miro except I have a big problem to use it, COPS display CPX but when I double click on CPX I have a message of "Cannot open the control panel", this problem appear under XaAES and MyAES, when I use it as ACC, while it work fine as APP.

I want to patch COPS because it is unable to find COPS.inf when it is used as ACC and the path for CPX is not C:/CPX/

Any idea with this problem? I need perhaps to do something to have an ACC file? (not only change name)

Olivier