Re: [MiNT] ext2fs driver in trunk broken?

On 06/07/2012 23:35, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:
I've just updated my FireBee to 1.18 trunk and the ext2 driver does not work.
Replacing it with the one from the official Freemint setup of the Bee is OK.

Yes, for an unknown reason the official ext2.xfs binary does not work on the FireBee. This is a known problem.

However, the one which is provided in my FreeMiNT binary for the FireBee is specifically compiled for ColdFire and works fine on the FireBee:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/freemint/

The official FreeMiNT setup for the FireBee is based on the above binaries.

--
Vincent Rivière