Re: [MiNT] XaAES doesn't deliver button events with evnt_multi()

Am Mittwoch, den 05.09.2012, 12:18 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:

Unlike with normal TOS, evnt_multi() doesn't return any button
events (in Aranym AFROS default setup), just key events.

That's odd. If that would be an generic problem, many applications wouldn't work...

* my program having no windows

That sounds suspicious... Maybe you application isn't the "top" application, and therefore
still some other GEM Application receives the events.

I never encountered problems with Timer values of 0, at least not on modern multi tasking AES. There was an bug with TOS 1.0 and an timer value of 0... but that's stone old.

So I would try to create an window, show it on the whole screen and try to receive
global mouse button events then.

Without window I would expect the AES to dispatch the click and if it doesn't hit any of YOUR windows it will maybe pass it on to the application below the click position (Desktop, other window tools...)

Greets,
Ole