Re: [MiNT] Up to date ldg-dev

MiKRO, Olivier,
Please commit your pending changes on ldg-dev.
Then I will include it with my cross-tools (including ColdFire binaries), this will ease LDG usage for everyone (including compiling SDL, etc.).
Unfortunately, I can't -- my idea works for gcc+mintlib only. So while it's working great for zView + other gcc-based apps, for people using PureC/AHCC it means disaster, LDG modules would crash in a minute. I have been thinking about some workaround but haven't reached an universal solution yet. So my work is more or less a proof of concept than evolution in LDG.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org