Re: [MiNT] pipefs.c

On 10/01/12 15:54, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
This patch in pipefs.c causes problems:

https://lists.bobek.cz/pipermail/cz-bobek-lists-mint-cvs/2012-September/005057.html

When I run a backgroud-job in toswin the shell seems to lose its input (or something):

129|/home/root}bash
root@IRAC root # sleep 2&
[1] 21
root@IRAC root # exit
130|/home/root}

I.e. it exits when the job is finished. After the & nothing was typed in.

With the previous pipefs.c all is fine. Tested with different toswin-versions and shells.

I haven't got toswin2 running at the moment, but it maybe that toswin2 needs a fix.

I'll try and get it installed this week and take a look.

Alan.