[MiNT] Problem with e2fsck

I have trouble running MINTshows me that I did e2fsck the partitions L (second partition). Unfortunately, as is trying to enter the console e2fsck L: I have information on the screen: Can not lock partitions L:, must have the right r / w or be logged in as root, I'm logged in as root on the console because on the console ia have this information in commandline:

root @ easymint / k / root>

The second question is how to set the file mint.cnf it to do I check the remaining LNX partition during system startup.

Regards
Piotr

Piotr Mietniowski

AGH University of Science and Technology
Department of Electronics
Al. Mickiewicza 30,
30-059 Krakow, Poland
Bldg C1, II Floor, Rm 212